Good morning everyone,
As your child finishes lesson in their workbook, it is of the utmost importance that they work on the contents of each lesson with the assistance of a parent, if they need help. Once the kids work all the way through the lesson, they will get to the independent practice section of the lesson, and they will need to work on this this BY THEMSELVES as this will be a good way for you to assess their grasp of the concepts. As always feel free to contact me and ask questions as you need. Also make sure that your child is using either an iPad or a PC to access their teacher assigned lessons on iReady, as they provide instruction in concepts that your child needs extra support in.
April 20-April 24
• Complete Lesson 24
• Pages 252-259, parent help is expected and is a great way to help your child understand time concepts.
• Pages 260-261 should be done independently to allow your child to show what they have learned.
• Work on the 4.MD.1 time telling practice pages. You should be completing one page per day. It will only take you about 15 minutes to work on each page.
April 27-May 1
• Complete Lesson 25
• Pages 262-271, parent help is expected and is a great way to help your child understand lenth, liquid, and volume.
• Pages 272-273 should be done indpently to allow your child to show what they have learned. • Familiarize yourself with a ruler and practie measuring things around the kitchen with it.
May 4-May 15
• Work through Lessons 28-30
• Work on the PDFs called Angle Practice and Points, Lines, Rays, and Angels Practice
As always feel free to text me at 706-990-1604, send me a message on Remind, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org